Wayne Bovier and Other Executives Discuss How COVID-19 has Accelerated Digital Transformation in Higher Education on The Influencer Collective Show
Watch Higher Digital CEO Wayne Bovier and other higher education and technology experts on the latest episode of The Influencer Collective Show podcast. The panel discussed how education has evolved over the past ten years, how COVID-19 has accelerated digital transformation at universities, and the strategies institutions are developing to adapt to "The New Normal."
Appearing on the panel:
- Wayne Bovier, CEO, Higher Digital
- Javier Miyares, (Former) President, University of Maryland Global Campus
- Jonathan Aberman, Dean and Professor of Practice, School of Business and Technology, Marymount University
- Elizabeth Shea, EVP, Public Relations, REQ
- Jenn Sherman, Host, The Influencer Collective Show